|invitation||fr-061: ID08 / farbrausch
you go, covered, astray / minimalartifact & CyberPunks Unity
inercia2005 invitation2 tehback / GlenZ
|when||dates changed :: 3 - 5 october 2008|
|where||porto, portugal. same place as KEP00, iD01 and iD05, right here|
|competitions||we will have 4 official competitions running this year: combined demo, combined graphics, combined music and $125.00 software art.
- combined demo accepts any type of realtime executable audiovisual program, size limit intros and gamedev prods included. be creative and original. packed size and platform will be announced on the bigscreen and influence the vote.
- combined graphics accepts any type of digital graphics entries, 2d or 3d. be creative and original. extra points for digital art with pallete restrictions, used tools, work process and steps will be shown on the bigscreen and influence the vote.
- combined music accepts any type of music entries, streamed or tracked. be creative and original. extra points for limited computer formats, extra points for performing the track live at the partyplace.
- $125.00 software art accepts any type of entries that follow the softwareARTspace requirements of a single screen effect with simple interaction elements, limited to editions of 5000 ofcourse (whatever that means).
- fast themed compos might also possibly occur, pending on attendance interest
|prizes||- entrance fee pot (minus location rental and such)
- mystery prize donated by Evoke 08.
(if you want to donate something as prize for the compos get in touch)
- 3 Oct friday afternoon, 14:30 - doors open!
- 3 Oct friday night, 23:30 - lineup changed - beats play free at fabrica de som, with liveact by
- 4 Oct saturday after lunch, gamedev show & tell session organized by gamedev pt
- 4 Oct saturday afternoon, blender workshop by zeroshift
- 4 Oct saturday night, all competitions
- 5 Oct sunday morning, prize giving and closing ceremony
|entrance fee||we're still under negotiations but expect to pay around 10e for the 3 days and 5e if you're just dropping by one of the days. foreign sceners get in for free. friends or relatives staying for less than an hour get in for free.|
|what to bring||computer, power chords, headphones, network cable for lan access, sleeping bag, food money, light clothing, friends, salmiakki and bass.|
|what not to bring||toasters, microwaves, fridges, vacuum cleaners and other such household items (we don't want to blow the electric board), huge sound systems (it's not nice to bother your fellow sceners), megaphones (its a residential area, sorry), and any sort of bad or irresponsible behaviour.|
|who is coming||you can check who is planning to come and register yourself informally here
© inércia 2008